So I've been MIA. Whoops.
I guess i'm much more entertained reading other peoples blog then trying entertain other people with me own.
Oh well, it's something i must do seeing as I may be the world's worst journal writer.
The winter time brought me much happiness.
It always does:)
Me and Ammon got to sing together at my ward Christmas party, then went on tour....
Just kidding.
We DID although get to sing for Ammon's bosses' Relief Soceity!
That's cool right?
I think so. Plus we got to match. I like matching.
A little while later, we got to match again.
At the institute Christmas dance. Boo-yeah.
Not gonna lie, I was expecting it to be somewhat/really lame,
But much to my suprise, it was a rockin good time.
Even the food was good.
So might i say something?
It's weird when married people are at a dance.
They should go dance at their house.
That's all.
We got awesome FREE pictures taken.
I love FREE.
And of course, it wouldn't be a party without Ryan and Mal!
We all basically owned the dance floor...well our section at least.
Good thing my Grammie doesn't read my blog, she gets mad because she says that when people look back on my life and all my pictures they'll think i had a disorder...aw hecks. oh well.
Our night was concluded with nothing but the best.
An epic wizard duel.
AKA
Sparklers!!!!
I love them:)
Oh and wanna know what we found???
Look VERY closely....
Yep. It's a unicorn cactus flower.
I am so blessed.



3 comments:
Haley! I miss you! Reading your blog makes me laugh so hard. You are hilarious.
A unicorn cactus flower...bahaha...
My friends said the exact same thing about all the married people at the dance. So funny :) and when does Ammon leave?
@karliwithak.blogspot.com
Katy, I was about to say the EXACT same thing! This made me laugh SO HARD! Especially the comment about your disorder... and the unicorn flower. HEHEHE
Post a Comment