So I had a birthday...
A 19th birthday to be more specific.
Holy buckets....19!
I never thought i'd make it this far.
So you see I have this theory about my birthdays. It seems as if all my odd numbered birthdays are just a little more awesome then my even ones. Don't ask me why, its just a theory i've always had. Could be due to the fact that on my 18th birthday I was stuck on a turbulent plane for 8 hours, through pouring rain having to emergency land in Texas...yes?
Back to this birthday.
For my birthday I got a brand spankin' new camera, that's red. I heart red.
And now i can stop stealing my sister's camera.
Ammon took me to Joe's BBQ for a free birthday dinner of delciousness. I love Joe's.
We found lots of cool stuff in my messy car, you know like glasses, nail clippers, applesauce....what?
When we were finished we went back to my house where my very own surprise party was waiting for me! I love my friends.
It was full of green balloons, happy signs, and THIS cake...
Yes, I love Princess Tiana and sometimes wish I was black. What of it.
And apparently they are on a pile of poop...
Happiness:)
Oh and you know what that boy Ammon got me?
A Disney princess coloring book and the biggest pack of crayons in the world. AND a Princess Tiana barbie. That boy knows me too well.
I was in love.
Oh and you know what that boy Ammon got me?
A Disney princess coloring book and the biggest pack of crayons in the world. AND a Princess Tiana barbie. That boy knows me too well.
I was in love.
So we have this new friend. His name is Kevin.
So what is better then a birthday party?
A Happaley Welcomvin party!!!
( Happy birthday Haley, Welcome Kevin)
And I must say, it rocked.
Oh by the way, Here is kevin at his finest.
Another wonderful birthday, another day feeling more loved than i ever will deserve.
Nineteen?
Bring it on.









1 comment:
At first I thought you were trying to say Happy Birthday in German or something.
Happy Birthday, girlie! So glad it was a good one.
I think you're right about odd birthdays. My 23rd birthday was THE BEST. Went and ate at TGIFriday's with friends, then we went ballroom dancing at Paragon and I had a really cute latino guy ask me to salsa dance. So fun!!
Does this mean my 29th birthday, which is this year, is supposed to be awesome? I hope so. I need some awesome!
Post a Comment