Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Christmasy Post.

It has been a tradition throughout the years to do a gift exchange amongst our friends each Christmas. 
It's nice because then every year you don't have to fumble over buying presents for everyone AND it gives us an excuse to have a party.( not that we ever need an excuse)
This year we let the boys join in on the fun since they would be busy serving the Lord the next few Christmastimes.
To day it was a success would be an understatement.
Pj's were required.
Food was also required.
The gifts were huh-larious and awesome.
And we lit sparklers and watched Elf on the trampoline. Nothing better i say;)
Let me share with you a few of the gifts:

Shelby was gifted with her very own wedding dress which she is modeling in the picture below. Along with a bouquet,garder,bubbles, and toasting glasses. You know, cause she's getting married first. 

I drew Mal's name so of course i gave her long john jammies so we could be twins and do the jammie shuffle together.

And here we have jacob modeling his new socks that Karla gave him to take on his mission.
Ho-ho-ho.
I received none other than a leopard print shruggie, HANDMADE by Lydia herself.
That's right. 
A shruggie.
I'll show you a picture sometime.
It's my favorite thing ever.

So um, Ammon got this tree from Shelby.
Since he has to pee all the time.
Good thing he doesn't ever read this cause he might kill me.
BUT he went to Nevada for 2 weeks the 
next day....
So yes, I had to babysit the plant.
Oh but don't worry, me and Alyssa decorated it for Christmas.

Speaking of gifts for Ammon, check out this quilt I made him for Christmas!
I am quite proud of my work.

I had a most wonderful Christmas full of food, fun, and family.
And lets not forget Christmas PJ's.
For Christmas I got a pretty little ukulele.
I've always wanted to learn.
It still needs a name, so i'm open to any ideas.
Twas a perfect Christmas, complete with Steph and I's yearly neighborhood greeting where we ride around the streets singing Christmas songs in our pj's.
This year, mode of transportion?
Tandem bike.

I do love Christmas.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Haley i love how much you're posting!! This is awesome!
You made me laugh. A tree for Ammon, bahahaha! And the long johns are fantabulous!

This post made me miss you! You are so much fun! Oh, and the quilt is beautiful :)

Let's see, names for the ukelele...
Mahana.

Karli said...

I got a ukulele too! Sweet!

Unknown said...

These posts make up for all the years I have been gone, missing you grow up. You are FABULOUS! Oh, and I think you should name your ukelele "Ike." (Go online and type in "Ukelele Ike" and see what comes up...)