Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tennis. :)

AT the beginning of February I made the WW tennis team, long story short: I love it. I have an awesome coach, and awesome team, and it doesn't take up buckets of my time. Oh and we're spoiled, we dont have to pay for anything since a bunch of rich people donate money every year to the team. haha. Shelby and i are making a tennis scrapbook, so we've made it a goal to take pictures of EVERYTHING that happens on the team and at our matches. It's been quite the experience. Most of these pictures just so how much fun it is, or in other words how insane we are. :)

Such an intense picture. The sun was beating down like none other
Me and the Shelbinator, I really don't know what i would do without her


Meagan and me played doubles together that day and we kicked butt!

OH No!!!!! Shelby is trapped!!
DOn't ask.
Haha this is some of us with the girls from La Joya, they were so hilarious we just HAD to take a picture with them. They were SOO nice and we all just had a fun time.
Fuel up, kick butt...
Song and I in our tennis sweaters, twinkies!!

Song drew our coaches as oranges, and it is acually quite a likeness :)

No comments: