Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am sixteen, going on seventeen....

Well it happened, I turned 17. Old right?? I think so, i mean being sixteen was like, "whoohoo, i can drive and date..." but 17?! That means i'm almost 18!!! Ah!!!! Scary. Anyways, my birthday was simply amazing. My mom made me waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast, which are my absolute favorite. At school everyone was just so nice, i got cards and cookies and candy and cupcakes, basically a sugar overload, haha i felt loved. OH and i got a brand new camera from my parents which i'm in love with because I always have to be taking pictures, always. :) That night my grammie and gramps took me to eat at Rosa's. Mmmm....so yummy. I love my grandparents. Also a couple days earlier my friends all got together at my house and we had a giant crepe buffet to celebrate mine, Lydia, and Jeff's birthday. The crepes were SOOOO good, my mouth is watering just thinking about them. But ya anyways, that was super fun. Love my friends :)
Charity and me Sumo wrestling on the tramp
The birthday bunch!! jeffrey, me and Lydia!
My waffles of flamming death
Friends and siblings...mostly siblings haha

No comments: