Ah Christmas, its just never long enough. This Christmas was really awesome because we had Song i here and it was lots of fun being with her as she experienced her first Christmas. I got a guitar from Santa and i am beyond excited!!! I have taught my self already a little bit but now that i have my own, i can't wait to learn some real songs. Christmas morning was amazing, and for the first time we actually semi slept in, 7!! its a new record!! All song i got for Christmas was chocolate, thats all she wanted. I"m pretty sure she could open her own chocolate factory with all the candy she got for christmas. tehe :) And our family got a new trampoline!! yipee! ( i may put up some pics from christmas morning, but who wants to see me in the morning anyways?) Thats afternoon we drove up to thatcher to have christmas dinner, it was really near to be able to spend Christmas with my Palmer cousins. That night we went to see "Bedtim Stories" and when we came out of the theater it was snowing!!!! AH!!! it was incredible. I love my family! I hope everyone had a great christmas!! <3
Here is a video of us playing in hour new present, the sirens were our favorite and the loudspeaker when held up to an ipod makes a great radio. Firetruck=HOURS of FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment