
Finally, the weather is cooling down, the days are getting shorter. Fall ( as much as you can call it that in AZ ) is on its way. I simply love this time of year and everything about it. Here are a few of my favorite things:
*The cute decorations-pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows
* The scents-musty leaves, spice candles, cinnamon
*Just sitting outside and enjoying the weather
*Blankets and sweat shirts
*Shopping for cute warm clothes, I love scarfs and beanies
*Being with family
*Days off in school
*Warm foods: Hot chocolate, soups, rolls, pies
*PEACHES from Utah
*The sort of "cheeriness" in the air
* the start of all the holidays
*The change of scenery outside
3 comments:
That is a very very VERY true list, I'd have to say. guess what? last night I have a dream that I transferred to WW! Oh I wish everything was perfect and that wouldn't be a problem. ahaha
YOu did?? maybe it wasn't a dream!! maybe it was a vision!! Would it really be a problem if you transferred??do you want to? :)
haha A vision? perhaps, but I doubt it. :[ Well, the problem would be because I already have settled into MVT and I have some friends.
Post a Comment