Friday, September 12, 2008

All i gotta say is I must have done something right...

I just thought I would take a minute and share a little bit of my thoughts and things going on in life right now since a blog is suppose to be like a journal right? Well all I can say is I couldn't be happier. I'm just feel so lucky some times, I have a great family, great friends, a great school, a great ward, and just a great life. What's not to be happy about. This week I just noticed how the little things can make the biggest memories and smiles. Like on Monday for FHE my cousins Molli and Tyler came over for dinner. I just love being around them. We all played "fruit basket tip over", and it was purely hilarious. Also this week I had a really huge test that in pre-calc that i was stressed about, but thanks to the power of prayer I was able to pull off B+. Work is amazing, and i can attribute that to the girls I work with. Savea always has my back and makes me laugh so hard that i will be near tears. And she always answers the phone, "Linton-Milano Music, this is Haley." Crazy girl. Leah and I have such random deep comverstions, I love it. Kymber is just plain hilarious. I love the faces she makes at me while I'm trying to be serious and help a customer. And reliving our childhood memories like playing barbies or house. Haha. DOn't ask. Honor Choir got to sing for the school board tues. night. I simply cannot express how much I love Honor Choir. The people in it and Mr. Harris just make it the best. That night I went to Alyssa Dale's birthday party at the Wright House with Charity. I can probably say that was one of the funnest parites I have been to. Thanks to the ice cream machine!! The scenery of the Wright House was just too perfect, so me and Shelby HAD to re-inact the 16 going on 17 scene from Sound of Music. One word. Hilarous. I loved sitting by the fountain and eating my plateful of goldfish too. Oh and seeing Jeff Merril dance was one of the highlights of my night, all in all it was an amazing party. Late start days are always a big relief. It was so nice to just sleep in. For mutual we made a Christmas CD at my uncles studio with our entire YW. Fun stuff. It got me all excited for Christmas. Once again, it made me so grateful for my awesome ward and crazy awesome leaders. oh and Hannah done is in Laurels now! YES!! So after mutual I played and danced in the rain with my dog. :) Thursday I was so happy to have a substitute in spanish, sad I know, but we go to watch the rescuers and i love that movie. And Jeremy Smith escorting me everywhere and helping me cross the street, makes my day haha. Megan and Johnny came last night. I wish I would be more like Megan, so out going, so much fun to be around. Lets just say I have the best cousins. Well forgive me, this was a LONG post. But i just had to type it all out. All I gotta say is I must have something right... or life wouldn't be this good. :)

1 comment:

Annamarie said...

Haley!!! That was beautiful. We will need to hangout for reals, not just working out. hahaha But working out really was a work out for me. Thank you so much for letting me come with you. I appreciate the comment you left me! : ] Thank you so much.